“Click here!” “Buy today!” “Limited time only!” We’ve seen them all, and ignored most of them. Not all e-commerce call-to-action phrases are creative. Most of them are incredibly cliché and really don’t motivate the reader to do much of anything.
You want to be different. You want to stand out. In order to do this put on your thinking cap and let your creative juices flow. Don’t use the same words that everyone else uses. Turn to a thesaurus if you need to and make sure you’re thinking outside the box.
Try these 25 effective, call-to-action phrases in your ecommerce content:
- Just hit Reply and we’ll email you the details.
- Entice him with x, y, and z.
- Impress when you dress in x, y, and z.
- Think (insert topic here).
- Get the 411.
- Come hang with us.
- Tell us you want it.
- Put it in my closet.
- Use it ASAP.
- Make my friends jealous.
- Explore the product.
- Book a table.
- Take a chance today.
- Achieve more now.
- Build my collection.
- Learn how to profit.
- Improve my life.
- Make me (look, smell, dress, etc.) better.
- Check it out.
- Some of our customer favorites are x, y, and z.
- Try popular styles like x, y, and z.
- Our top sellers, such as X and Y, receive outstanding reviews.
- Shop for other items like x including y and z.
- Our most linked to products are x, y, and z.
Remember that calls to action aren’t only about the words. Experiment with fonts, size, and placement on the page. Feel free to be creative while enticing shoppers to buy more!