When you’re looking at various content creation companies, you may begin wondering what makes one better than another? Is the company’s website riddled with typos? Beware! Some companies are more attractive than others depending on the education and skill of their writers and editors versus your needs and budgets. Research these ten content creation companies for your particular needs and then bookmark our list for the future.
- Content Customs: Their writers communicate with you to get an idea of what exactly you want your content to portray. The SEO team will help turn visitors to your website into customers. They also place an emphasis on marketing via social media, so you’ll be able to reach customers in a variety of ways.
- Content Writing King: This SEO company follows Google’s terms of service. They make sure your company and website are connected to the most popular social media outlets. Their services include blog writing, articles, and press releases, among others.
- Internet Marketing Ninjas: They break down exactly what SEO content is—it’s made for the purpose of bringing traffic to a website with the ultimate end goal of raising your search engine ranking. Their goal is providing your company with “the most effective SEO content possible.”
- Linchpin SEO: They offer “custom content, a content integration strategy, and content marketing” to help your site see an increase in traffic. Their content writers will research your industry and your competitors to determine what topics and keywords to focus on to get your rank higher.
- My Web Writers: My Web Writers is your writing workforce. They blog, tweet, facebook, pin, and optimize content for search. Ask them to write your press releases or emails. My Web Writers even offers video script writing, production, and editing services.
- Network Pros, Inc.: “Content is King” is an expression the Network Pros use to explain that the better and more keyword-rich your content is, the higher your site will be ranked on a search results page. They will create content with your primary keywords that will meet your business requirements, generate sales and traffic, and will help your site get on the first results page when your keywords are searched.
- SEO Advantage: The articles and content written by the copywriters at SEO Advantage will “gain you authority in your industry.” They strive to work with you and your main site to improve your rankings.
- SEO & Co: Their content strategy uses brand research to help determine the type of content to provide as well as how you will get your marketing across to your customers. They realize companies need to be active and aware of their customers’ reactions to their products in order to improve your business.
- SEO Design Solutions: All they ask for are the keywords you want to use. Their writers will research your keywords and keep you involved in the SEO processes—they offer tips on blogging and help you learn some specifics of SEO.
- Skyword: Skyword and their freelance writers focus on content creation and optimization as well as specific strategic services to produce custom content for your website. They also offer various strategies for the continuation of their content marketing programs.
With the ever-changing Internet, search engines, and social media, you have to find a way to stay on top and be noticed—half of that battle is simply finding the right SEO company for you. Research and decide what you’re looking for, but don’t settle for sub-par content.